1st Brewday! Coopers IPA

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonesy

Reaction score
So, I took the plunge today, after a couple of weeks looking around internet, mostly on here, I went and bought the Coopers starter kit. I thought about the wilkos starter kit, but that came with a barrel, and I fancied bottling, plus I liked the look of the fv in the coopers kit.
Got the kit from Tesco, 62.40 with staff discount.

IPA kit with brew enhancer 2
OG came out at 10.39.

Just need to find some patience from somewhere, already thinking what I can do next, and looking on eBay for more bottles!

Good luck with the brew. Quite like the Coopers IPA very decent beer for the money
:cheers:

eggman said:
Good luck with the brew. Quite like the Coopers IPA very decent beer for the money
:cheers:
Cheers, I bought 500g light spray malt, but the kit came with a kilo of brew enhancer. I'll save it for something else......

Bonesy said:
So, I took the plunge today, after a couple of weeks looking around internet, mostly on here, I went and bought the Coopers starter kit. I thought about the wilkos starter kit, but that came with a barrel, and I fancied bottling, plus I liked the look of the fv in the coopers kit.
Got the kit from Tesco, 62.40 with staff discount.

IPA kit with brew enhancer 2
OG came out at 10.39.

Just need to find some patience from somewhere, already thinking what I can do next, and looking on eBay for more bottles!

Welcome :cheers: look at tesco direct for coopers bottles. Under £10 for 24

Latest posts

Back