2012 Popped AG Cherry Roll...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tazuk said:
i must have done kits about 20 years ago easy omg was they **** brill for snail traps lol
now back jumped straight in to AG did take a little time to build kit up but never look back since :D :thumb:

So, AG Cherries Popped = #15

number 17

i did my brew in a bag brew 4 weeks ago... :party:
mashing,

DSCF2649.jpg

hops in a bag..

IMAG0465-1.jpg

hops out...

DSCF2685.jpg

had a a taste of some freshly fermented beer and its great... :thumb:

I've seen a few festive cherries being popped...

...add yourselves to the 2012 ale-umni guys!!! :thumb:

Did my first all grain on the 24/12/12, which was an Irish stout, and great fun. First of many I hope!:D

BrewDan said:
Did my first all grain on the 24/12/12, which was an Irish stout, and great fun. First of many I hope!:D

Popped Cherry #19!

I fancy trying a stout, probably go with GWs Guinness clone to start with...

#20 !
I too went straight in at the deep end never having brewed in my life. Made my first AG brew in may, a Dave Lines BBB pale ale, and there's 4 bottles of it left hidden away, it gets better every time I taste it.
Ag2 was an Adnams style, AG 3 is London porter sitting in the FV in the other room now.

I make mistakes every time, learn every time, its a fascinating hobby and I get beer at the end of it !

Been brewing kits on and off for 20+ years, done three AGs BIAB style, two came out ace, one was a struggle (Russian Imperial Stout). Still doing kits to quickly fill bottles, but I am thinking of bulk buying the pale malt now due to the cost of small quantities. AG certainly beats kits, even the top quality ones.

Latest posts

Back