Nearly new member the Frisp is back

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Folks its good to be back..
After 11 or 12 years where I didnt brew I finally have the space, time and inclination to get back in the game.. I was down in Somerset doing AG on a 60L 3 staimless pot system with pumps, cornies and all of the toys we had at that time..
This time im just gonna dabble a bit with a few kits to get myself started and eventually head back to AG, however this time ill be sticking to 5 gallon brewdays, as the 60L offered me too few brewday opportunities..

I like the 'I'll be sticking to 5 gallon', when I brew small its 10 litres :laugh8: .

Welcome back.
Im determined to stick with 5 galls . I spent a fortune on Insulated MT , pumps and big shiny vessels. While it made great beer I almost hated it as I just wasnt getting enough brewdays in.. and I lusted after my old Tesco kettle fired setup

Im determined to stick with 5 galls . I spent a fortune on Insulated MT , pumps and big shiny vessels. While it made great beer I almost hated it as I just wasnt getting enough brewdays in.. and I lusted after my old Tesco kettle fired setup

What you need is idle beer. Overnight mash, wakeup & boil. 1½ hour brewday doing boil. Overnight chill. Next day ferment in kettle (no transfer, just add yeast.). Hey presto 7 - 10 days later, bottle and wup wup. Sorry wash up. 👍🏻👍🏻

Latest posts

Back