AG#3 - Belgian Blonde Ale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All done. 2 * mini kegs with table sugar and 17 * 500ml primed with candi sugar. Left a but behind in case it was pinnacle. Decided not to re-use the yeast for the same reason.

Opened a bottle of this to to try. Way to early for this. It's recommended 6 weeks to condition so another 4 before u try again.

A little under primed for the style. Nice clear beer, a surprisingly pleasant taste of the Styrian golding hops must be because they wet so fresh.

No picture sorry because I poured into a half pint leffe chalice and between me and the wife it went rather quickly. The second half poured with a bit of yeast.

I thought it tasted similar to my saison.

Tried a bottle of my Belgian blonde. Lovely tasting but still needs a few more weeks conditioning. Lovely colour and clear taste of the Styrian Goldings. Nice alcohol taste but not too overpowering. A little under carbed but the head laced down the glass right to the end. Could be my best AG yet.

Back