All in One advice

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’m thinking of stepping up my all grain brewing with the addition of an “All in One” style system, but never having used one before i wouldn’t know which one to get.

Budget wise, I’m on a shoestring so would be sub £500. Capacity would ideally be around 35 litres.

As always, any advice is greatly appreciated.

Either the Brewzilla or the Brew Monk which has several different names with other badges on it but the same equipment i.e Angel Brew etc

Thanks for all the recommendations guys, really appreciate the advice.

I like the look of the Brewzilla, but I’m not diving in and will wait to see if any bargains come up for sale. For now i have a Klarstein mash kettle with a home mad malt pipe and I’ve made up a recirculation pump so will give all that a try before the weekend. I’m just waiting for a brew to finish in the Fermzilla before i can brew a NEIPA all grain kit.

I would not get a gen 4 given all of the issues that I've read about them. Don't believe that it gives you the extra cost benefits, better to spend the money on other bits of brew kit or ingredients.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/threads/brewzilla-gen4-discussion-tips-talk.702436/
Just heading off out so not got time to read through a 9 page thread at the minute 😳 will try and read at some point but please can you give be us a summary of problems that you have heard to help people out that have one/thinking of getting one

Last edited by a moderator:
Its 16 posts not 9 pages.
@Chippy_Tea I am honestly not trying to be awkward but this is what I see when I click the link
1000007434.png

Thanks for all the recommendations guys, really appreciate the advice.

I like the look of the Brewzilla, but I’m not diving in and will wait to see if any bargains come up for sale. For now i have a Klarstein mash kettle with a home mad malt pipe and I’ve made up a recirculation pump so will give all that a try before the weekend. I’m just waiting for a brew to finish in the Fermzilla before i can brew a NEIPA all grain kit.

If you are that tech savvy, why don't you have a look on Dark Farm's brewing systems?
If they're on deal it'll fit into your budget, fully customisable, and maybe you can use parts from your current setup. It looks very good quality as well. I'd definitely consider one if I'm on the market for one.
Regarding brewzillas, the issues with the tem probe could mess up your brews, and they doesn't come with a decent chiller. If you take these 2 into account, they're not cheap at all in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back