Anglian Craft Brewers Homebrew Competition 2023

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm going mad, I cannot see what size + number of bottles I need to send?
2 bottles 330ml or 500ml will be fine thank you

I'll have a look at the website in the morning to find out why the info isnt showing

Probably something to do with shutting down the shipping window to prevent entries from being edited.

The Entry Acceptance Rules section seems to have disappeared.
As i explained last night....its probably down to the fact that when you set the shipping window to closed there is a raft of information that disappears for some reason.

I have just added back in some text covering the number of bottles required and labelling instructions.

More importantly though. If you do have questions...either email me directly (I've sent enough emails out that all entrants will know my email address) or use the contact organiser button on the website....posting questions in here...I might not see them for several hours. 👍

97/104 processed entries seems like a very good strike rate.

Talking of strikes, will judging be affected by the railway industrial action at all?
We've had a number of judges pull out. As a result we have had to add extra judging sessions in the week before the actual comp to lessen the workload of those that can still judge on the Saturday.

We still however intend to complete judging on the Saturday as planned, and have the results announced late afternoon/early evening...hopefully live on FB assuming that our "technology" works!!!

Yep 93% is pretty good.

Us Norfolk brewers can't wait to come over - drink your beer, eat your food, mock your football team....

<seriously, the ACB comp is well run and a delight to judge at>
You guys love Suffolk so much that you hold your comp at a venue with an Ipswich postcode.

five minutes time....on the FB page...sorry about the test...gotta make sure the technology works!!!....and then chnage and use a different tech!!!

Latest posts

Back