Bergland Stockpot

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superb, I used mine with a 7.5 kw burner on Sunday and it was great, just had the lid off a crack and it evaporated less thanI was expecting.

mickthetrick said:
thanks.
i sent them an email and their response was very fast with details of price and payment details.
a new 50 litre pot is on its way :thumb: price was very reasonable i must say.

orderd monday and was delivered this morning. now thats what i call a good service.
shame some of the companys over here are not like that

thinking of ordering one of these 50 litre pots.

could someone who already has 1 of these give me the exact measurements height and diameter?

as its going to be a tight fit on my electric hobs in the kitchen.

cheers :thumb:

Just placed my order for the 50 litre this morning. £48 total price with delivery to UK

Not bad!

Found this thread by accident and very glad I did too. Was about to buy a 33l pot for that price. Going to get in touch with these guys tomorrow. Happy Christmas to me :-D

I succumbed to a 100 litre standard and an 80 litre thermopot at about half past three today. I've procrastinated for six months or more, so I'm glad I've finally done it.

Order a 33 litre and found the price amazing at £35 quid with delivery!!!

Hoping I can get some advice if anyone can help. For AG do folk boil with a false bottom or a bag? I am just unsure, I ve never seen this but thought i'd ask.

If you're referring to brew in a bag, the water is heated to strike temps (with a full volume mash a couple of degrees above desire mash temp) taken off the heat, the bag is the put in to line the pot, grains added, mashed, grain bag removed the brought to a boil and boiled for 60-90 mins.

Generally when people have a false bottom, its on a mash tun. Brewing in a bag is an alternative to having a dedicated mash tun. You can have a fb on a boiler, but a hop filter (or just some copper with a few holes drilled into it) is normally used instead.

Order a 33 litre and found the price amazing at £35 quid with delivery!

Hoping I can get some advice if anyone can help. For AG do folk boil with a false bottom or a bag? I am just unsure, I ve never seen this but thought i'd ask.

Where did you get the pot for £35? Have Bergland.started shipping to the UK again?

Latest posts

Back