Bitter kit recomendations for father in law

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spacedhopper

Reaction score
Hello all so I'm on my second brew and the father in law is very interested in having a go, so going to get him a starter kit for xmas,

I'm not a massive bitter drinker but he loves a good bitter can anyone recommend a good bitter kit around 4.5% mark!! I want him to do a cracking kit first off so he carry son brewing after!!!

Thanks in advance!!

Hello all so I'm on my second brew and the father in law is very interested in having a go, so going to get him a starter kit for xmas,

I'm not a massive bitter drinker but he loves a good bitter can anyone recommend a good bitter kit around 4.5% mark!! I want him to do a cracking kit first off so he carry son brewing after!!!

Thanks in advance!!

What did you make for your first brew? how did it go, would that be a good kit to get your father in law ?

My first kit was a Milestone Lions Pride which was straight forward to brew. Kegged 1st October, 2 weeks in the warm and now been in the garage conditioning for nearly 4 weeks and is very clear and very, very drinkable - brewed out at around 4% - just the 2 cans used, no additional fermentables added.

Maybe you can go round and help your father in law with sampling :drink:good luck with it.

Latest posts

Back