Bottle Rinsing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. It works very well for sterilising bottles with Starsan. I would say it is quite sturdy. My only complaint is it doesn't fit together quite perfectly but it isn't a major problem. I also use it for the Coopers PET bottles - I just slip a stainless steel nut over it so that the wider bottle neck is not an issue.

yep I`v got one I use it with a bottle tree and make sanitizing on bottle day a breeze. i also found it needs a washer on the top for pet bottles as they slip down the spout.

I use one of these and have had no problems. Had it last christmas and it's still going strong.

Not used PET bottles on it just glass ones

Thanks folks. It seems like a good buy...... off to Amazon now. Many thanks and have a great 2014

Ian

:clap: :cheers: :thumb: :drink:

Yep same here, fantastic product I wouldn't be without along with my bottling tree :thumb: As said a stainless washer lets you use pet bottles as well so worth getting one unless you only use glass bottles.

Edit: I actually have an extra stainless steel penny washer if you want it for free just pm your address and I'll stick it in the post for you

mattyhall22 said:
How about putting star san solution into a little garden style pressure sprayer and squirting a mist in with that? :thumb:

This is what I do for my fv, pressure barrel and cornys. But use this for my bottles

peteoc said:
TheBigLebowski said:
the Homebrew company has them cheaper - I think they may be on offer too http://www.thehomebrewcompany.co.uk/bottle-rinser-steriliser-red-p-580.html

it's actually cheaper from Amazon - free shipping

Posted the wrong link - it's being sold on Amazon by Bailihoo who are at the top of the forum as sponsors. £13.95 + £3 p&p ordering directly through the link and they will see more of that.

http://www.balliihoo.co.uk/bottle-r...way-to-rinse-sterilise-your-bottles-p-40.html

yes use one of these and a bottle tree use sprayer for fem bin etc and starsan you wont go wrong m8 dont fear the foam with starsan :D

Latest posts

Back