boxing

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like watching it on sky, the prizefighter series are good. really enjoyed super ricky burns fights, he talks like a wee lassy but he is as hard as nails.

If you can have a watch this is going big in surrey and the league has secured a deal with eurosport (not bad for amauture) i should be on there soon as well (if the homebrew dont stop me) :pray:

steve01 said:
If you can have a watch this is going big in surrey and the league has secured a deal with eurosport (not bad for amauture) i should be on there soon as well (if the homebrew dont stop me) :pray:
nice 1 steve best for luck mate , i used to do muay thia had a go in the ring too , too old now (37) and out of shape , hope you do well mate :clap: :thumb:

i love boxing being a ex amateur boxer and light weight armature boxing champion of cheltenham 3 years running 1966-69

i box myself for triumph abc. 2x warwickshire champion and last season national quarter finalist. been out of training for 5 weeks though with back problems hoping to get back in the gym next week.

chris_cov said:
i box myself for triumph abc. 2x warwickshire champion and last season national quarter finalist. been out of training for 5 weeks though with back problems hoping to get back in the gym next week.

Nice one im no where near that level mate, ive just had an op on my arm so hope its going to strenthen back up enought to get back in the gym soon :thumb:

hope the op went well steve. who do u box for mate? hate injuries but i always seem to get them as im a scaffolder. hopefully i will get a bout by the end of the season as long as i stay injury free. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back