busy day....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrissyteacup

Reaction score
first attempt at posting pics since all the changes so I hope these work....

IMG_0409_zps82d9729f.jpg

IMG_0411_zps068fcbf6.jpg

And it's people like you who give home wine makers a bad name.

I can't read the neck tags or comment on the two darker reds but those others still have a sediment and are not clear!

They needed racking again and leaving for at least another month or two before bottling.

Don't say that moley :( they looked crystal clear in real life. But admittedly the light wasn't very good so the pic doesnt show it very well. I racked off the sedement before bottling the darker ones are elderberry.

Don't say that moley :( they looked crystal clear in real life. But admittedly the light wasn't very good so the pic doesnt show it very well. I racked off the sedement before bottling the darker ones are elderberry.

They look pretty good to me, I must say. :thumb:Are they from picked fruit, processed and sorted with pectolase and so forth, or are they kit wines?

I must say I'm impressed. My wines never looked that good, though it was all 25 years ago. I'm sure they'll be great. :drink:

Thanks slid, barring the JAMO on the end there all hedgerow wines so there's sloe, sloe cherry (a 2nd run on the sloe but with some frozen cherries thrown in) elderberry and a second run on the elderberry with some grape juice all made with pectolase and the usual culprits too. I now think I'm at a point where I don't need to buy wine :grin: planning dandelion as next batch now I have some empty Demi's

Don't say that moley :( they looked crystal clear in real life. But admittedly the light wasn't very good so the pic doesnt show it very well.
Well I apologise if I've done you a disservice but there does look to be quite a thick sediment and the white in particular looks very hazy.

Good luck with the dandelion, I've only ever made that once. At 6 months it was vile, by 12 months it was still quite nasty but after 2 years it was bloody gorgeous.

Latest posts

Back