Christmas Conspiracy

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobsbeer

Reaction score
I have been conspired against!!! :twisted: In a good way but sadly the conspiracy didn't quite work. I don't know if you recall 'What brewing related items would you want for xmas?' topic, but it was apparently instigated by my wife on behalf of my son via PatP, Vossy1 and others. My son having asked my wife what brewing related present I might like for Christmas passed the request to PatP who in turn asked Vossy and Martin. Who then posted the topic in a bid to draw me into revealing what I may want for Christmas. I did respond and asked for a DX1 brewing microcontroller.

DSC_0031_0.JPG

Well I did get one, (had to order it myself), but it was slightly above my son's budget. So he got me a bottle of Old Bob instead.

sp_a0097-rob-bottle.jpg

Thanks very much for your efforts, Pat, Vossy, Martin and anyone else involved in the conspiracy. :clap: :clap: :thumb: :cheers:

Old Bob, you got a great Essex ale, unfortunately now brewed in Suffolk by Green King.

Just tried Old Bob. Very Southern sort of beer. Quite dry but malty. With fruity/citrusy flavours. Not a bad pint, but I have had better. Probably better on draught. Thanks Chris. :thumb: :cheers:

bobsbeer said:
Just tried Old Bob. Very Southern sort of beer. Quite dry but malty. With fruity/citrusy flavours. Not a bad pint, but I have had better. Probably better on draught. Thanks Chris. :thumb: :cheers:

Was a lot better when brewed by Ridleys and yes better on draught.

Back