Climate lockdowns, controlling opposition, levers of power and the dark side.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The fact this has already been passed and will be implemented in two years is shocking.

Edit to add - Watch the first 2 minutes as that is the reason i posted the video not for what she says after that.

@a5teroth

Just found out my local Ipswich council got a 25 million pound grant from the government to start implementing this. Never once did we get a vote or say in the matter. I'm going to start creating and printing out leaflets and putting them up all around town to warn people. I'm hoping there will be too much backlash from the public and it'll be kicked into the long grass. Great video Katie.

Last edited:
Wow is she for real, what a f--king nut job she is, we go out everyday for far longer than 15 minutes, i don't believe i replied to this bs is it the dark side of the web, think i need a beer and a lie down :laugh8: :laugh8: :laugh8: :beer1:

Watch the first 2 minutes as that is the reason i posted the video not for what she says after that.

Do you think the council dividing oxford into 6 and only allowing you to drive to other parts with a pass and only a set number of times a year is not the thin end of the wedge as the guy below says -

@a5teroth

Just found out my local Ipswich council got a 25 million pound grant from the government to start implementing this. Never once did we get a vote or say in the matter. I'm going to start creating and printing out leaflets and putting them up all around town to warn people. I'm hoping there will be too much backlash from the public and it'll be kicked into the long grass. Great video Katie.

Last edited:
Wow is she for real, what a f--king nut job she is, we go out everyday for far longer than 15 minutes,

Did you watch the first two minutes the 15 minutes is the area you are allowed to travel in if you need to travel into the next area you need a pass and you can only use it a certain number of times per year, as said this has already been passed by the council and in two years it will be implemented.

Did you watch the first two minutes the 15 minutes is the area you are allowed to travel in if you need to travel into the next area you need a pass and you can only use it a certain number of times per year, as said this has already been passed by the council and in two years it will be implemented.
Might be easier to summarise the 2 minutes than asking everyone to view it. Not many can face listening to her for 3 seconds

This is fascinating, for those that believe what she says is not true, what message would you like to hear about 15 minute cities and what is proposed to happen in Oxford and Canterbury test cities (with others to rapidly follow suit)?
For those that can't stand the sight nor sound of her, who would you prefer to provide the message? (if you think that there is some truth in the message).
For those who can't stand the sight nor sound of her and don't believe the message either, then what do you believe is happening to Oxford & Cambridge?

Lesson 1, she was making out lockdown was used as an experiment bs, then she states they were flying all over the world bs, some were but not all, she is a liar and spreader of false information to spread panic she is full of bs
The WEF article makes direct reference to the pandemic as providing the 'framing' for 15 minute cities - so that's not BS. Not sure of the reference to flying and what that means, there certainly were leaders flying to holiday destinations and breaking lockdown rules, this is well known.

Hi Chippy i watched all the video i think you need to do some research on this clown, i would not normally listen to her, she was kicked out of Australia has been made bankrupt lost her home is antivax and more
Ass I said ignore what she says after 2 minutes what she says about limiting travel is true.

I just googled this 15 minute city thing, and it is all about cutting traffic from city centres making them greener, what she is doing is spreading false information
So we accept this then what next charging to go into evert large town and city she may be well over the top but when this comes to your city will you be happy?

Lesson 1, she was making out lockdown was used as an experiment bs, then she states they were flying all over the world bs, some were but not all, she is a liar and spreader of false information to spread panic she is full of bs
As I keep saying ignore what she says after 2 minutes and concentrator on the government about to roll out limited travel in your area this is the thin end of the wedge and the worry is no one seems aware this is already happening.

This is fascinating, for those that believe what she says is not true, what message would you like to hear about 15 minute cities and what is proposed to happen in Oxford and Canterbury test cities (with others to rapidly follow suit)?
For those that can't stand the sight nor sound of her, who would you prefer to provide the message? (if you think that there is some truth in the message).
For those who can't stand the sight nor sound of her and don't believe the message either, then what do you believe is happening to Oxford & Cambridge?
What are 15 minute cities. Despite loads of ramblings on here nobody as actually talked about it in any detail.

I don't know what is happening in Oxford and Cambridge and don't care. Is it anything to do with the uni's?

What are 15 minute cities. Despite loads of ramblings on here nobody as actually talked about it in any detail.

I don't know what is happening in Oxford and Cambridge and don't care. Is it anything to do with the uni's?
Never heard of it myself until I came across The Line in Saudi Arabia but hearing a lot about it now. It's that everything you need should be within a 15 minute journey of your home and that you have no need to venture outside this area. With all the climate hysteria we're seeing I wouldn't be surprised if being fined for leaving your zone becomes a thing. A new age serfdom and you will be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back