Climate lockdowns, controlling opposition, levers of power and the dark side.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really not. I'm just not choosing to see something that isn't there, and instead choosing to see the very obvious, but boring thing that is there.
How do you know not to choose to see something if you know it's not there? Why not address it, call it out for bunkum?

How do you know not to choose to see something if you know it's not there? Why not address it, call it out for bunkum?

That's exactly what I am doing. You are making out that the WEF gives us no choice in our leaders. I'm pointing out that the likes of Trudeau and Blair needed absolutely no help given their ambition and the status they were born into. There's not always a conspiracy. The reality is often more troubling.

That's exactly what I am doing. You are making out that the WEF gives us no choice in our leaders. I'm pointing out that the likes of Trudeau and Blair needed absolutely no help given their ambition and the status they were born into. There's not always a conspiracy. The reality is often more troubling.
I agree that our current crop of leaders are troubling, however I'm not stating that the WEF give us no choice, I am highlighting that it appears there is a high probability of undue influence over our leaders by the WEF that has not been declared by our own leaders, therefore there is a high probability of a conflict of interest with decisions being made. As we have governments and councils that are supposed to be held to high account and transparency and yet let us down time after time then it is even more important that we examine and question their motives.

No-one amongst the mainstream media journalists is fulfilling their duties and questioning our leaders, have any of them asked how the co-authors of one of their scheme supporting reports was selected and on what criteria? I can't find those media reports, so who does it fall to to ask those questions and seek a little more balance/truth?

Of course there is no answer - maybe a citizen journalist (or fringe in the eyes of some) will get close enough to ask those sorts of questions, I don't see those questions and responses relayed in the councils own population consultation surveys either. Ultimately for the public to make informed decisions, they need to take an interest in what is in reality happening around them - they will get a partisan view from mainstream media and all too often alternative, but valid, voices are quashed under the might of censorship and never see the light of day or are dismissed as fringe arguments.

Of course there is no answer - maybe a citizen journalist (or fringe in the eyes of some) will get close enough to ask those sorts of questions, I don't see those questions and responses relayed in the councils own population consultation surveys either. Ultimately for the public to make informed decisions, they need to take an interest in what is in reality happening around them - they will get a
And this is why the 2 party system has never been broken, also councils should not be able to to implement these kind of things without consultation it's no wonder people think they are hiding something

And this is why the 2 party system has never been broken, also councils should not be able to to implement these kind of things without consultation it's no wonder people think they are hiding something
Apart from the public consultation that was run in September and into October, and the fact that what is currently being implemented is itself a trial which will be subject to further consultation. This proposal has being rumbling on for several years, it’s just that most people completely ignore local politics.

Their are a lot of issues I take with Oxfordshire County Council (and Oxford City council) but I’m still unclear how their traffic and congestion mitigation proposals managed to get warped into a scheme to confine people to their local areas in the minds of some people.

but I’m still unclear how their traffic and congestion mitigation proposals managed to get warped into a scheme to confine people to their local areas in the minds of some people.
I think I have clearly laid out my speculative view about why this is being proposed by CC, the CC have their own view which aligns perfectly with the WEF view and frankly I agree with the stated aims of wanting greener, less polluted, less congested streets, who doesn't?

What troubles me is why does the CC does not state that their view aligns with the WEFs and that they employ contract companies that are partners with the WEF, for what reason would they not advertise these facts, surely it is something to be proud of for the CC, surely it is an additional selling point lending weight to their scheme, is it not?

Or is my view too far fetched and extreme that it is not worthy of further examination?

He's another WEF stooge. He's in the position he's in only because of cronyism and his constituency are the upper middle class types that like to glue their hands to roads.
The mother he is referring to (believe she's dead now) would never have to worry about heating the house or eating. Thousands of other older people aren't so lucky.
Rant over... I just hate the greens 😂

He's another WEF stooge. He's in the position he's in only because of cronyism and his constituency are the upper middle class types that like to glue their hands to roads.
The mother he is referring to (believe she's dead now) would never have to worry about heating the house or eating. Thousands of other older people aren't so lucky.
Rant over... I just hate the greens 😂
WEF stooges running every government in every country, they have it all sewn up.

(DD incoming needing evidence or fact checking or a spell check - take your pick)

WEF stooges running every government in every country, they have it all sewn up.

(DD incoming needing evidence or fact checking or a spell check - take your pick)

Woe betide wanting evidence or factual information 🤪

I'll leave the speculation, supposition and inane ramblings to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back