Cornys cheap

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just a quick question , who is the nice chap on the forum who was selling Cornys for around £20.00, I beleive someone said he has has heart surgery recently and is hopefully recovering back to good health. Somehow lost the thread . Kind regards Buster ( Down in Acapulco )

Norm in the links page on top left buttons?? Or the other guy that was selling via ebay then went via email?

The thread is in the eBay and other limited offers forum. He's still off from heart surgery

I emailed him 2 weeks back but no reply yet. I believe others have tried and also had no luck

Many thanks to Muddydisco, Belter and Crofty83 for the replies :thumb: and yes, it was the heart guy I was on about, shame, I hope he is OK. Still looking for 2 or 4 Cornys if anyone knows some up for grabs. I know Norm has some and I have Emailed him from the link to get a price. 50 or 60 litre kettle next, any pointers :whistle: Cheers all :drink: Buster ( down in Acapulco ) :D

Norm will be back, he's a tough ol' bugger :lol: ..and besides he has a few left....to say the least :whistle: :thumb:
He'll be weighing those in before he does himself :lol: ...get well soon N :cool:

I thought Norm was on holiday and it was the other chap that was in for a heart op?

ScottM said:
I thought Norm was on holiday and it was the other chap that was in for a heart op?

It's bill that has had the heart op.

Poor Norman lol

Norm is back from holiday and he recons he will be shipping again next week.

So the OH has just ordered me another 2 cornys for my birthday next month :) :thumb:

:cheers:

Anigeluk said:
£85 including delivery for two cornies with all new washers, new disconnects and one party tap

Sorry ....but that is incorrect price....... Norm has just charged me £118.00 for that above.... where did you get that quote from and when. :?: :shock:

I saw a post on here stating that price and emailed Norm last week to see if it was right. He got back to me on Tuesday. and said yes it was so I placed an order a couple of days ago. He did say that they may have dents so perhaps your price is for better condition kegs without a dent or something

Cheers Anigeluk, you are probably correct then as my order was for 2 "A" Grade Kegs with Connectors and Pipes and 1 Party Tap inc P&P at a cost of £118.00. Bloody BIG difference though in price, oh well, toooo late now. Best regards Buster ( Down in Acapulco ) :drink:

Latest posts

Back