Could I ask a favour

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean_Mc

Regular.
Reaction score
One of the reasons I haven't been able to get on here as much lately is Mrs Mc has been hogging the main PC with her uni work.

Its a creative media course and part of her work has been making a music video. The favour is could you please take a moment just to view it on YOUTUBE.

Sean :cheers:

And the beer in the video is a bitter of mine, Jamie was smashed after three pints :lol:

i watched it through a couple of times. cant see any fault with the video. nice work :thumb:

Is that Wepre Castle in Connahs Quay? Had me some fun up there.

Vid. and song is great ,rather listen to that than GaGa. :thumb:

Mrs Mc says thanks for the feed back :cheers:

I know Wepre well Spud, but it's Caergwrle castle :thumb:

Really liked the scenes around the castle, nice and atmospheric. Liked the long shot of the guitar with the castle in the background. Gives a feeling of lonely solitude. However, when it cuts to the indoor scenes, the videography style changes and almost has a home movie quality feel to it. The two styles seem at odds with each other. But on the whole, well put together piece of work and excellent song.

But what do I know, anyone can be a critic. ;)

Ollie

lukesharpe said:
Really liked the scenes around the castle, nice and atmospheric. Liked the long shot of the guitar with the castle in the background. Gives a feeling of lonely solitude. However, when it cuts to the indoor scenes, the videography style changes and almost has a home movie quality feel to it. The two styles seem at odds with each other. But on the whole, well put together piece of work and excellent song.

But what do I know, anyone can be a critic. ;)

Ollie

Yeah I know what you mean Ollie, several cameras where used and some better than others.

I'm being nagged that she needs a new cannon with HD quality video " Holby city is filmed with the cannon" blah blah :?

Cheers for the thoughts :thumb: She's well over 200 hits now and is hoping for an A for this part of the course

Latest posts

Back