Favourite Film Quotes

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stone Cold said:
Brian Fantana in ANCHORMAN : [about Veronica] I'll give this little cookie an hour before we're doing the no-pants dance. Time to musk up.
[opens cologne cabinet]
ron burgundys response: "what you gonna go for? London gentleman? No no. Blackbeards delight!"

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist

Usual Suspects

Steve McCroskey (Airplane) - Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue. :cheers:

leedsbrew said:
Steve McCroskey (Airplane) - Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue. :cheers:
'surely you cant be serious?'
'I Am. And dont call me shirley!'

'looks like we may have to take him to hospital'
'why, what is it?'
'its a big building with doctors in it. But thats not important now!'

"Who said that? Who the f**k said that? Who's the slimy little communist ****, twinkle-toed c**ksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy f**king godmother said it. Out-f**king-standing. I will PT you all until you f**king die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk." - FMJ

Now I'm just addicted to the taste. Fanny juice and strawberries "SEX LIVES OF THE POTATO MEN"

There has to be a beer or wine recipe in there somewhere :wha: :shock:

UP

'One of us is crazy, you probably think it is me, which is okey dokey!'

'I am the wild blue yonder. The front line in a never-ending battle between good and not-so-good. Together with my stalwart sidekick, Arthur, and the magnanimous help of some other folks I know, we form the yin to villany's malevolent yang. Destiny has chosen us. Wicked men, you face The Tick.'

'Well, good gravy! We are a well-oiled machine!'

'Armless bandit... Empty your bladder of that bitter black urine men call coffee! It has its price and its price has been paid! Java devil, you are now my bitch.'

Almost anything said by the tick actually. not a film but a early 00's mini series that rocks unfeasibly but didn't make it to another..... Damn them!!

HLA91 said:
"Who said that? Who the **** said that? Who's the slimy little communist ****, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy ******* godmother said it. Out-*******-standing. I will PT you all until you ******* die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk." - FMJ

:clap: :clap: :clap: one o fthe best films ever made.

Alright, I thought Harry was pushing his luck with that one and that perhaps I should edit it for a more sensitive audience, but as I agree it's one of the best films ever made I let it go in the hope that it might be overlooked.

Tone it down though guys :nono:

Contrast that with Forrest Gump:

Drill Sergeant: “Gump! What's your sole purpose in this Army?”
Forrest: “To do whatever you tell me, Drill Sergeant!”
Drill Sergeant: “Godamnit, Gump! You're a goddamned genius! That's the most outstanding answer I've ever heard. You must have a godamned I.Q. of a hundred and sixty! You are godamned gifted, Private Gump!”

All 3 spoken by Col. Nathan R. Jessep from A Few Good Men

=> I eat breakfast three hundred yards from four thousand Cubans who are trained to kill me. So don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a badge and make me nervous.

=> There is nothing on this earth sexier, believe me, gentlemen, than a woman you have to salute in the morning. Promote 'em all, I say, because this is true - if you haven't gotten a b**w-job from a superior officer, well, you're just letting the best in life pass you by. 'Course, my problem is, I'm a colonel, so I guess I'll just have to keep taking cold showers until they elect some gal president.

Latest posts

Back