First Beer Is The Deepest

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingfisher

Regular.
Reaction score
1961, Greyhound - Penny Tap, Shildon. Co. Durham, 1/2 Cameron's bitter 7 old pence, aged 14. Never looked back :)

Chestnut Mild (can't recall who by) - The Boot Inn, Warton 1991 Wonderful Pint - never bothered with lager.

Friary Meux - back in the 80's some time in Guildford. Didn't like it and stuck to lager for ages after... :oops:

the first pint i bought by myself, still in school uniform i might add!!! :shock: (just took my tie off and chucked it in my bag :lol:) was Guinness when I was 14 (in 1996), cost under 2 quid but cant remember exactly. and that was in The Ship in Bedford.

I hope this doesn't get more pubs shutdown from our admittance of underage purchases :lol:

Pint of Guinness right from St James Gate back in 1765, think i paid a goat for it :rofl:

John Smiths Magnet - I was 14

First real beer Blackpool Bitter in the John o'Gaunt in Lancaster

A T said:
Pint of Guinness right from St James Gate back in 1765, think i paid a goat for it :rofl:

A goat for Gooiness you were robbed :lol:

Old Speckled Hen, in the Eagle Star Social Club. Bought for me by my ex-scout leader.

Sometime around 1995 I think.

Then I was a Flowers IPA man (Although not since they moved the brewing operations out of Cheltenham).

Charrington IPA
The George, South Woodford

Ind Coopes Burton Ale. The Jolly Farmers, Purley. 1987. First time i got served in a pub.

Westons cider. Off licence, Old Lodge Lane, Purley. 1985. Aged 15.

Babycham. Grandparents wedding anniversary. 1981. Aged 11.

Rum in my milk. Supplied by my dad. Age-a few months.

Small wonder i'm a **** head really. :lol:

Latest posts

Back