• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale... 2x 3V systems

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garagespace

Reaction score
Hi all,

Following an upgrade I have 2 x 3 vessel setups available for sale to anyone who fancies the move into all grain. Any interest in treating yourself/ getting someone special to chip in for Christmas?

The first is based on mango chutney barrels for all 3 vessels. There are 2x 2.4kw elements and sight glasses on the hlt and the boiler 2 piece taps on all three. £80

Second is plastic bucket based hlt and boiler (1x element in hlt, 2x elements in boiler). Mash tun is converted cool box. Copper pipe filter and copper sparge. Again, all fitted with 2 piece taps etc, £140

All electric leads included, I'll dig out and post some pics of setup in use, but if you want pics of anything specific let me know

Hi all,

Following an upgrade I have 2 x 3 vessel setups available for sale to anyone who fancies the move into all grain. Any interest in treating yourself/ getting someone special to chip in for Christmas?

The first is based on mango chutney barrels for all 3 vessels. There are 2x 2.4kw elements and sight glasses on the hlt and the boiler 2 piece taps on all three. £80

Second is plastic bucket based hlt and boiler (1x element in hlt, 2x elements in boiler). Mash tun is converted cool box. Copper pipe filter and copper sparge. Again, all fitted with 2 piece taps etc, £140

All electric leads included, I'll dig out and post some pics of setup in use, but if you want pics of anything specific let me know

View attachment IMG_20161110_195202.jpg

Chutney barrels stacked in the left of this one

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back