Forum meet up

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When's best for you for the meet up

• 15th Nov

• 29th Nov

Results are only viewable after voting.
BrewStew said:
wez didnt go mate :(

you wouldn't have even needed two pints that night... IIRC a glass of water knocked me down :D

CRIKEY! A glass of water. I'm not having a drinking competition with you if you can drink water. That's as ard as is, water. You didn't tell me you drank water. I reckon that's cheating personally.

MEB said:
BrewStew said:
wez didnt go mate :(

you wouldn't have even needed two pints that night... IIRC a glass of water knocked me down :D

CRIKEY! A glass of water. I'm not having a drinking competition with you if you can drink water. That's as ard as is, water. You didn't tell me you drank water. I reckon that's cheating personally.

I'm megahard me. I put water in my beer.

And round here, so do half the landlords. Proper rough. :lol:

I'm not altogether happy with this talk of water that's being bandied about... :cry:

Do you realsie that water has NO alcohol content whatsoever? That can't be good for you. In fact i'm fairly sure that if water was a recent discovery the governments would ban it-if you heat it up it burns you, cool it down and it becomes solid and you can drown in less than an inch of the stuff. Sounds like public enemy number one to me.

Latest posts

Back