Forum T Shirt.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Members who have expressed an interest so far (add your name to the thread if you would like one)

@Robsparky99

@johnbarleycorn

@Wrongway

@wagum

@photek1000

@Gerryjo

@AndrewsBrew

@Pavros

@Tripster

@YouFUMS

Evening all
We'd really need to get up to over 20 takers to make it cost effective to do another run of t-shirts - unless you'd be happy with white tees???

I would pose the question over should we go for an updated design of some kind? That way I'm sure a few people that have a few (like me) might be in for another.

Just an idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members who have expressed an interest so far (add your name to the thread if you would like one)

@Robsparky99

@johnbarleycorn

@Wrongway

@wagum

@photek1000

@Gerryjo

@AndrewsBrew

@Pavros

@Tripster

@YouFUMS

@sdt7618

@Robsparky99

@johnbarleycorn

@Wrongway

@wagum

@photek1000

@Gerryjo

@AndrewsBrew

@Pavros

@Tripster

@YouFUMS

@sdt7618

@MrWoolf

12 total.

@Robsparky99

@johnbarleycorn

@Wrongway

@wagum

@photek1000

@Gerryjo

@AndrewsBrew

@Pavros

@Tripster

@YouFUMS

@sdt7618

@MrWoolf

12 total.

I already have one so can my name be removed from the list please.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

@Robsparky99

@johnbarleycorn

@Wrongway

@wagum

@photek1000

@AndrewsBrew

@Pavros

@Tripster

@YouFUMS

@sdt7618

@MrWoolf

@Chrissparky

12 total.

I would pose the question over should we go for an updated design of some kind? That way I'm sure a few people that have a few (like me) might be in for another.

Just an idea.

For approx the same costs on 20pcs we could screen print the tees in a single colour front & back with different designs - maybe logo on the front & witty HB slogan on the back??

I may be interested if there was a new style/design.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@Robsparky99

@johnbarleycorn

@Wrongway

@wagum

@photek1000

@AndrewsBrew

@Pavros

@Tripster

@YouFUMS

@sdt7618

@MrWoolf

@Chrissparky