French trip

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popspicker

Reaction score
Just about to set off for France and gonna risk taking 10 bottles of month old home brew..wish me luck, I'll let you know how it travels/settles

France ! don't do it , you may not be aware but it is full of French people ,If you do go whatever happens don't start a fight as you'll end up having to except there surrender and you may not have the facility's to so . Watch out for people with onions around there necks as they may smell strongly of garlic and stinky cheese ,you have been warned :rofl:

May be silly but if it's true and you get stopped and you ain't got one, are you going to kick up a stink when they slap a fixed penalty on you. You have to pay cash there & then, I know from experience. We just can't win...

Wolverine said:
that's just silly

Maybe, but it's true I checked the FCO website and it confirmed it. I've just ordered a one use breathalyser High Vis jacket and beam reflectors, don't want to give the bast*rds any excuse!

High Vis, and beam reflectors have been a "must have" for years, as you know. It makes you think what they'll come up with next, and not just the French the UK are as bad.

Latest posts

Back