Gas Disconnect

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homebrew123

Reaction score
Hi

I'm just about ready to keg my beer for the first time and I have a question.

I've just bought a regulator and I need to connect it to the gas disconnect that I also just purchased.

Does anyone know what I would need to connect the two together?

I have attached the images of what they look like.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

image.jpg

image.jpeg

https://www.hopandgrape.co.uk/beer/...s-push-fit-for-disconnects-for-cornelius.html

These for your corney keg ball lock. Your gas line should just push into it if you have the right size.

Hi

I'm just about ready to keg my beer for the first time and I have a question.

I've just bought a regulator and I need to connect it to the gas disconnect that I also just purchased.

Does anyone know what I would need to connect the two together?

I have attached the images of what they look like.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

Hi homebrew123.
I don't think the connector that the other poster suggested will work. It is for a 3/8 beer line and he thing you have there is a 3/8 stem to 3/16 reducer.
To use what you have you need 3/16 gas line and then a connector that converts 3/16 to 3/8 and then the connector that was suggested. That's all too complicated...
I suggest looking at the connection on your regulator - it should be a brass barb connector that would take 3/8 gas line. You can then get the connector suggested.

By the way I sell all these items on eBay - seller brewkegtap. I can do discount for you if you still need the stuff. No worries if not.
Jonny.

Latest posts

Back