Glasgow and West Brew Clubs?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As suggested asking here if anyone knows or indeed is a member of a brew club in Glasgow or the West area?

new to the hobby and be good to see if there is a local community to match the online one

thanks

Alan
Hi old dog, I don't think there are any clubs in Glasgow or the west. I have looked for one a few times. The closest may be Edinburgh.
Happy to be corrected of course.

Hi old dog, I don't think there are any clubs in Glasgow or the west. I have looked for one a few times. The closest may be Edinburgh.
Happy to be corrected of course.

Cheers for the reply still trying to find my feet as very much a cider man and just venturing out form kits reading up extract brewing as not got the kit to do AG

Cheers for the reply still trying to find my feet as very much a cider man and just venturing out form kits reading up extract brewing as not got the kit to do AG
Good stuff, not tried a cider homebrew. I have been home brewing for about 6 years, extract and speciality grains for two and AG for four.
Youtube is a good place for info, for extract and kits try The Dog and Partridge channel. Its more shop bought kit reviews but a good channel.
cheers

I have been regularly at the Glasgow club for almost year now
Not sure anyone from the group is on this forum as said Facebook is the best bet

However 8pm in the brewdog pub first Monday each month new people always made to feel welcome
Hopefully see you 1st April

Back