Head

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have head retention issues with bought beers as well as home brew so I'm guessing it is to do with washing glasses with fairy liquid. I've learned not to care tho, still tastes good. :thumb:

I have head retention issues with bought beers as well as home brew so I'm guessing it is to do with washing glasses with fairy liquid. I've learned not to care tho, still tastes good. :thumb:

that's a good point. even in pubs ul get an odd **** head. just shows its not just a HB thing were meant to feel solely guilty of

That is a very good point

I don't get many bought beers anymore, but they never hold a head that great. my HB is genereally much better at it.. and I do clean glasses with hot water and microfiber.. Head retention only seemed to become more of an issue I found when I started HBing..

Latest posts

Back