help

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pegasus4787

Reaction score
Im in two minds for what to do next, Im a lager drinker...........Could you all choose between the following that im undecided on and give reason why? Help!
1. Coopers European Lager
2. Better Brew Export Lager

Not tried either mate but the coopers kits seem to get alot good reviews on here so i'd try that one :cheers:

it depends on how long you want to wait for it, the Coopers European takes 3 months or more to condition, the Better Brew is ready quicker, but in my opinion doesn't taste as nice.

If it were me, I'd brew the Coopers first and put it away for a few months while I was brewing and drinking the Better Brew kit.

cheers guys, i have done coopers kits before. Dont know whether to stay with what i know or try something different. :rofl:

It's always good to try something different, why not do as mentioned above and do both :party:

cheers guys, i have done coopers kits before. Dont know whether to stay with what i know or try something different. :rofl: Here's another idea, just had into the shop...........Coopers Wheat Beer, anybody tried?

I've made the wheat beer a couple of times. First time added BKE and the second time just light DME. Both times the beer turned out really clear (not what I was expecting).

With the second one I added a tea made with an ounce of dried bitter orange peel and an ounce of crushed dried coriander seeds. It turned out tasting just like Hoegaarden but crystal clear.

I'm doing all-grain now but I'm always tempted to have another go at this. Would probably use two cans and add the tea again.

Latest posts

Back