Hi Everyone

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtashmore

Reaction score
I have been using the water calculator from this forum for a while with great results and have finally decided to join up.
I have been brewing for many years starting in 1978 with kits before moving on to all grain a couple of years later, I emigrated to South Africa in 1986 and have suffered many years of nothing but larger and very little home brew equipment until around 7 years ago when the hobby took off here and i could get back into brewing and enjoy a few different ales. I still prefer all grain brewing and leaf hops which is difficult to obtain here so am now also growing my own hops. I am fully into pressure fermentation and kegging which I find go well together.
As I am now retired I have lots of time to indulge in my interests and build a lot of my own equipment including refrigeration systems for my brewing. I also have interest in electronics and put my knowledge to work building various control systems to assist with brewing and monitoring.
Regards to all existing members and I hope to be able to contribute in the future.

Latest posts

Back