Hi from Spain

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Carl, and welcome to the forum. I used to be Reaper Ales when I brewed in Dorset and changed to the breton myth when I came to sunny Brittany. So doubly welcome.
What sort of stuff do you like to drink, and make? Please don't tell us you want a Cruzcampo clone. That stuff used to give me a headache before I'd finished the first glass. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Hi Carl, and welcome to the forum. I used to be Reaper Ales when I brewed in Dorset and changed to the breton myth when I came to sunny Brittany. So doubly welcome.
What sort of stuff do you like to drink, and make? Please don't tell us you want a Cruzcampo clone. That stuff used to give me a headache before I'd finished the first glass. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Hi
I like to brew bitter and porter type Ales , would like to try to make an Irish stout one day but still alot to learn. Cruzcampo and even worse San Miguel,,, stay away from those Spanish larger makers šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

Back