hi from west wales

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobgoblin

Reaction score
hi there i live in west wales but im not welsh lol i live with my sister as im her carer we lost mum and dad at the end of 2014 so its been hard. i have been looking for a hobby i can do at home and have always been interested in brewing and iv done a few kits. and i now have a recipe for a pumpkin ale with grains. no idea what im doing and i have next to no equipment so haven to buy stuff as i can you dont get much as a carer and my sister is fall time.

so ill need lots of help
i found this guy on youtube thats been great for info on his channel he has an epic shed lol

right now im going through ebay looking for equipment and im waiting on an evil dog kit to try

Hello Hobgoblin. Welcome to the forum.

I also have connections to Wales all be it mid Wales however am not Welsh nor do I live there. Yet. My wife is from Powys and wants us to move back at some point.

The guys on here are great. Any help you need just ask. Out of interest who do you follow on YouTube?

well i have a new youtube channel as my main one is a bit of this bit of that so i wanted just one for homebrew at the mo i follow
but there are more on my main ill copy to this one im hoping to do some vids of my own

YorkshireHomebrew001

HarryBrew69

sjporr

CraigTube

underthetablebrewing 3

Tasting Nitch 2

FItLetsBrewIt ! 4

Strat Beer

norfolkhillbilly 1

homebeerbrewery

Welcome to the forum :-)

Maybe start with a good quality kit and work your way from there as far as you want to take your hobby.

It's always much easier when your first brew turns out very drinkable so keep it simple to start and feel free to ask for any help.

don't forget to make sure everything that touches the wort is super clean. Including the cat if it gets in the way :whistle:

Last edited:
Welcome, I know Wales very well and love the place. The great thing about this hobby is there is a level for everyone and every budget.

If you're every in Llandudno pay a visit to the Wild horse brewery and do the tour - it's great!

Hi welcome to the forum, brewing TV on you tube is a good one, episode 54 brew in a bag :thumb:

iv made two stout kits that i drank LOL and a brewfirm or how ever its spelt
i plan to buy no rinse starsan

Latest posts

Back