ibrew system?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, you can't force carbonate in it. You still need to prime the bottles to naturally carb up the beer.(cant put too much of a CO2 at once using the bulbs, I don't think the bottle could withstand too much top pressure and a cost of bulbs even if it was possible would make the whole adventure crazy) Best to use the bulbs as/when needed to top up serving pressure. All in all a good system and I will definitely buy it soon. Having a kegorator at home is one thing and I will get it soon ( as soon as SWHMO gets over my fermentation cabinet (including our spare fridge that was broken to bits to supply cold to my cabinet :D), 3 FVs several cans of beer kit and fermentables and last but not least some 300 bottles (not counting several dozen from my local boozer:twisted:), but this has its advantages too (portability being one of them)Definitely something I want and will get... soon. Not sure if its going to come first or right after I get myself some AG gear..

Hi you can force carbonate in the tap a draft system takes 2 co2 bulbs then replace bulbs for pouring

I have this system and prime containers and let it do 2nd ferm in these and lay on side usual 2 weeks in warm then 2 weeks in cool. Then fit tap a draft part and inject one bulb to start with adding second later when some poured off. Works for me

Back