If you had to pick one song to go on a playlist

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Mettalica
Nothing else matters
The unforgiven
The unforgiven 2
Fade to black
All good

Don't forget One, Orion, Hit the Lights, For Whom the Bell Tolls... damn there's too many to mention!

Maybe Sysyphus (P Floyd, Ummagumma). A track & not really a song, I guess
Or Epitaph, King Crimson.
Anyone like Anna Meredith's Nautilus? Again, not a song though.

All the Metallica and no ones said Master of Puppets or Ride the Lightening?

Gustav Holst Jupiter, summer time blues Eddie Cochran , take it easy The Eagles, paranoia Black Sabbath, you gave me a mountain, guitar man,:how great though art Elvis Presley,young new Mexican puppeteer, it's not unusual,green green grass Tom Jones, baby blue eyes Stray Cats/Brian Setzer, boy named Sue Johnny Cash, bebop a Lula Gene Vincent...too many ...

Cheers

Clint

Gustav Holst Jupiter, summer time blues Eddie Cochran , take it easy The Eagles, paranoia Black Sabbath, you gave me a mountain, guitar man,:how great though art Elvis Presley,young new Mexican puppeteer, it's not unusual,green green grass Tom Jones, baby blue eyes Stray Cats/Brian Setzer, boy named Sue Johnny Cash, bebop a Lula Gene Vincent...too many ...

Cheers

Clint
So much for one song.:doh:

Cheers

Clint

but if you could just pick one song?

Oops sorry..been at an apple (cider) festival this afternoon. ....hmmmm one song.....
Sorry I can't even buy socks without the wife's input...but something by Elvis..
Secretly...but not on my list...as you will all think I'm a softy...The Wonder of You...for my lovely wife whose helped me through some dark times..

Cheers

Clint

Oops sorry..been at an apple (cider) festival this afternoon. ....hmmmm one song.....
Sorry I can't even buy socks without the wife's input...but something by Elvis..
Secretly...but not on my list...as you will all think I'm a softy...The Wonder of You...for my lovely wife whose helped me through some dark times..

Cheers

Clint

Thats dead cool Clint...like it mate:thumb:

As much as i love all the Metallica ones, would have to be Hanger 18 by Megadeth. old skool speed metal at it's best.

Splendid Isolation. By Warren Zeavon. If youve never heard it, get on line and try n find it.

Frei.Wild - Zieh mit den Göttern (the acoustic version from album "Still"). Probably not of your taste though..

And if that doesn't cut it, I'll settle for AC/DC - Thunderstruck.

On the turning away. Live version. Pink Floyd, The Delicate Sound of Thunder

This thread is about naming one song... The more i think about it i could probably pick hundreds!
I wont back down. Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam (Tom Petty song)

Latest posts

Back