If you're thinking of going AG .............

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well now, four months on from my first AG brew :!:

What a fantastic journey it's all been :wha: the quality of the AG brews I've made has just kept getting better :!: I don't mean that in a bragging sort of way :nono: I have a regular team of three samplers who are genuine blokes who like a pint and who visit the local real ale pubs or drink bottled ales at home, they all have made similar comments about the brews I give them to try and they all say the brews are just getting better :cheers:

So like I said in the original post anyone thinking of going AG the rewards are well worth the extra effort :drink:

Sometime this week will be brew number 3 of 2011, Black Sheep Riggwelter :drink: really looking forward to this one, the Black Sheep Best Bitter brewed 15th October was excellent (just 3 bottles left in a box with others for 'an occasion' :thumb: ) and one of my best results up to then :idea:

If you're considering going AG ........... go on you know you're worth it :D

Threads like this aren't helping :D

I've bought my boiler (65 litre stock pot) and I'm looking at making my tun soon... I was planning on getting all this together slowly over a two or three months but I read threads like this and can't wait to get to AG...

Ho hum. Three extract brews to do this month, and then might get started on the AG in March :thumb:

I loved my first AG experience ran into a couple snags but it just gives me something to work on between now and my next brew. Which depending on the wife maybe this weekend :whistle:

Baz Chaz said:
Well now, four months on from my first AG brew :!:

What a fantastic journey it's all been :wha: the quality of the AG brews I've made has just kept getting better :!: I don't mean that in a bragging sort of way :nono: I have a regular team of three samplers who are genuine blokes who like a pint and who visit the local real ale pubs or drink bottled ales at home, they all have made similar comments about the brews I give them to try and they all say the brews are just getting better :cheers:

So like I said in the original post anyone thinking of going AG the rewards are well worth the extra effort :drink:

Sometime this week will be brew number 3 of 2011, Black Sheep Riggwelter :drink: really looking forward to this one, the Black Sheep Best Bitter brewed 15th October was excellent (just 3 bottles left in a box with others for 'an occasion' :thumb: ) and one of my best results up to then :idea:

If you're considering going AG ........... go on you know you're worth it :D

Going to rack my first AG for it's second stage tomorrow. Can't wait to try it though! Let me know how the Rig goes, one of my favorite pints!

rickthebrew said:
:clap: well done baz - any of your friends want to start brewing?

They're busy doing something called ..... work :whistle:

I remember doing that, not as nice as doing something called .... retired :party:

Latest posts

Back