inkbird itc-100 VH

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skulltat280

Regular.
Reaction score
ive asked inkbird this too but thought i'd ask here incase anyone has any knowledge on how to fix this

I bought an inkbird itc-100 VH. I tried the auto tune but it wont come out of auto tune. Pressing the < key has no effect

pressing the set key, switching off and on does nothing. i still have the flashing auto tune screesns

If you hold SET can you get into the parameter menu? If so go to CtrL and it'll probably be set to 2. Change it to 1 or 3. 1 means allow auto tuning holding the AT button, 3 means don't allow it - it sets itself to 3 after an auto tune cycle.

Just in case the parameters aren't there it might be on the filtered list - set Loc to 40 to show everything then start again.

If you hold SET can you get into the parameter menu? If so go to CtrL and it'll probably be set to 2. Change it to 1 or 3. 1 means allow auto tuning holding the AT button, 3 means don't allow it - it sets itself to 3 after an auto tune cycle.

Just in case the parameters aren't there it might be on the filtered list - set Loc to 40 to show everything then start again.
Tried changing the Ctrl but nothing happens. I read it can take 2 - 3 hours for it to run its auto tune so I'm just letting it run and hopefully it'll settle

Cheers mate

Under what conditions are you running it? Should not take 3 hours but it needs to go above and below a few times to calibrate. Took me a while to get my head around it.
Tried it hooked up to my heating element with the probe in. Then tried it without the element connected

Neither way worked. Why nothing let's me get back out off the self tune mode I don't understand

I hope he doesn't mind me mentioning it but Bigcol49 offered me one he isn't using

Tried it hooked up to my heating element with the probe in. Then tried it without the element connected

Neither way worked. Why nothing let's me get back out off the self tune mode I don't understand

I hope he doesn't mind me mentioning it but Bigcol49 offered me one he isn't using

I don't think you can cancel autotune without turning it off and on. It stops once completed as far as i remember. I can give you some numbers to input but unless you have the same system it could be well off. Could be s start though, i thought mine was broken but turned out was not. I autotuned mine with 20l of water at 65c and the pump running, didn't take long. It overshoots and undershoots a few times and thats it. Unless its doing that it could take forever to finish.

I don't think you can cancel autotune without turning it off and on. It stops once completed as far as i remember. I can give you some numbers to input but unless you have the same system it could be well off. Could be s start though, i thought mine was broken but turned out was not. I autotuned mine with 20l of water at 65c and the pump running, didn't take long. It overshoots and undershoots a few times and thats it. Unless its doing that it could take forever to finish.
I worked fine setting my own parimaters but then I decided just to run the auto tune and now its stuck.

Pressing the set or < button is supposed to stop auto tune but nothing stopped on mine. Switching it off at the mains made no difference. It begins on auto tune mode

I worked fine setting my own parimaters but then I decided just to run the auto tune and now its stuck.

Pressing the set or < button is supposed to stop auto tune but nothing stopped on mine. Switching it off at the mains made no difference. It begins on auto tune mode

I have just checked mine and it works as you say above. I did have to press it a few times though. First time it turned back on again.

Latest posts

Back