• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale ispindels

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All
I've been building and selling ispindels since lockdown, and continue to do so. I mainly sell via ebay (gingerneil), but as I started out on this very forum, I am more than happy to offer a discount to anyone coming direct through here.
I CALIBRATE them in batches, so they are pretty accurate. If you're keen, drop me a message.
£33 each, or two for £60! (no inflation here! 😃) I even have a few limited edition PURPLE boards in stock - perfect for Halloween when paired with a black or green lid!

- Genuine UK batteries
- Genuine Lolin control boards (the cheap clones can kill the battery and have poor wifi)
- USB C charging
- Choice of colours
- Help and support to setup
- I use firmware 6.5.1 as its still the most reliable and bug free. Its easy to upgrade the latest though - up to you.
- LOADS of great feedback from users here, various facebook groups and on ebay (gingerneil).
- UK delivery included in the cost.

(I also build the nautilis relay/display units for showing the data and forwarding it with better wifi)

Last edited:
Hi Neil,

I've bought iSpindels off you before. I'm interested in getting a couple more as my original two have gone kaput (the first one the USB charge socket snapped off and the second developed a split in the screw cap and the pressure that built up after I left it in a spent fermenter meant it flooded with beer!)

Could you please drop me a DM?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back