I've just found out!!!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations :thumb:

As usual there is a list of names for the baby, we'll have to put forward a list of names for the brew and the meaning behind the name. Should be good fun. :cheers:

Well, SWMBO went for her first scan today, unfortunately i could not be there but just spoke to her on the phone and everything looks good. Only the one, which is a bonus. apparently it spent th whole time doing back flips and head stands and would not stay still. Swmbo is going to e-mail me the scan pics so when I get them I may stick one on here.

So as soon as payday comes i'll be ordering my boiler to get my first AG brew on the go when I get home.

good stuff!

scans are weird... my littlern looked like an alien on it.. though he did wave for the camera when the picture was taken :D

Congratulation Bobo! Great news. Don't worry about the hormones mate. Once the little one becomes a teenager the pregnancy hormones will seem like a walk in the park. haha. Anyways really happy for you two. :party:

Great stuff Bobo - it is an exciting time. The scans make it all start to become a reality - before that it was just the nooky and peeing on the plastic tester kits (SWMBO did the latter bit although I was often invited to the former :lol: ).

:thumb:

:lol:

agreed with dunfie... beforehand he was just a beer gut... the scan made him a real, living....... beer gut :rofl:

congrats mate those first pictures look like ground nuts but are absolutly great.

wait for the cravings SWMBO still says she had none but I have a till reciept for three black puddle and a trifle! :rofl:

Here we go, introducing the first ever pictures of Baby Bobo

BumpyMonkey.jpg

Shi* they are very clear, our first ones were nowhere near as good as that, congrats Bobo :cheers:

Hi all, just joined the forum.

Nice pictures Bobo. My first is due on Monday but if it's anything like me it'll probably hang around for awhile doing naff all until my other half kicks it's **** into gear.

Superb pics Bobo - you must be proud :thumb:

arturobandini said:
Hi all, just joined the forum.

Nice pictures Bobo. My first is due on Monday but if it's anything like me it'll probably hang around for awhile doing naff all until my other half kicks it's **** into gear.

Congrats to you too Art' Monday!!!!!! Hope all goes well when :thumb:

Hmmm...there must be something in the homebrew at the moment :hmm:

Back