I've just found out!!!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Wez, i'm a very proud man at the minute, grining from ear to ear for no reason.

Congrats to you to Art, hope all goes well.

Thanks mate.

Make sure you don't make any spur of the moment promises like you'll match her on what she can't eat/drink/smoke. I haven't had a delicious cigarette for 9 months! I obviously crumbled on the booze front but 2 months wasn't bad going I thought. I'm very much looking forward to eating rare steaks, smoked salmon, blue cheese.... I think I'll try and keep off the cigarettes having gone so far without but I suppose in my head I have been chanting "it's only 9 months" so it's not giving up so much as postponing.

well, first off, everything is going well. Not been around for a while so hi. We went for the 20 week scan a few weeks ago and found out we are having a little girl.

Great news :thumb:

Nice to see you on the forum Bobo :)

Oi I had a boy!

Congrats Bobo...I was told we didn't want to know what we were having. I actually did want to know just because I was curious but it was definitely a beautiful surprise when we found out the old fashioned way.

We wen't the old fashioned route for our two, but for our youngest I wanted to know but the Mrs said NO

Congratulations :cheers:

We have one of each (4 and 2). Advantage of having a boy: you only have one pr*ck to worry about. Disadvantage of having a girl: you have millions of pr*cks to worry about :shock: I'm sure she'll keep you on yer toes - all the best. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back