Joshua v Klitchko

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well that was a surprise ending to the fight,i didn't give Joshua a cat in hells chance after round 7,fair play to him finding the energy late on to stop klitchko.still not convinced by him though

Some Riposte by Klitch after getting knocked down he got straight on top. AJ hardly threw a punch for 2 rounds and looked in serious trouble..

Impressive comeback to KO in 11.

Both seem like top guys

Some Riposte by Klitch after getting knocked down he got straight on top. AJ hardly threw a punch for 2 rounds and looked in serious trouble..

Impressive comeback to KO in 11.

Both seem like top guys

Yeah. They both came back from pretty unlikely positions. Made it an edge of your seat fight. Great stuff.

Good fight. Thought for sure that Joshua was finished in the 6th when he should have finished it in the 5th. He doesn't seem to react to a stunned opponent as quickly as most boxers do. That said, he finished the fight well. That uppercut was outstanding. Hopefully there'll be a rematch, and at some point later he'll beat Tyson Fury to death.

Good fight. Thought for sure that Joshua was finished in the 6th when he should have finished it in the 5th. He doesn't seem to react to a stunned opponent as quickly as most boxers do. That said, he finished the fight well. That uppercut was outstanding. Hopefully there'll be a rematch, and at some point later he'll beat Tyson Fury to death.

i think a remach was in the contract so will be on if vlad doesn't retire. must say though he is a credit to the sport and himself. for a man his age to be in that condition and perform like he did is remarkable imo.
well done AJ :thumb:

i think a remach was in the contract so will be on if vlad doesn't retire. must say though he is a credit to the sport and himself. for a man his age to be in that condition and perform like he did is remarkable imo.
well done AJ :thumb:
that version of Klitchko would have beaten Fury

that version of Klitchko would have beaten Fury

I agree, he was a different fighter last night.
I personally hope he retires, he can be proud of his condition and performance in that fight and walk away from the game in good health.

Latest posts

Back