lager brew day with first video upload

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mindscape100

Reaction score
Well after been pretty much dormant in here I decided to get off my backside and show you all where I was with my brewshed and also upload a video of a brew day which was a basic Saaz lager. I hope to get more videos up in the future and if there is anything you would like to see of my build please let me know and Ill try to explain how I go to where I am. Much of which I found on the forums in the first instance!

Link below:

Crikey I think you need some more equipment!!!
Somehow my picnic box and two 32 litre pots look a bit woeful....

Well my wife certainly enjoys the "alone" time it gives her!

I enjoy the building aspect of the home brew setup not just the brewing - unfortunatly that means it takes a lot longer than everyone else get started! Plus I`m a proper tech geek...

That's one nice set up. I love the fact that, with all that kit, you empty the mash tun with a cup :laugh8:

Fair point- sometimes you get caught up in the “detail” and forget the fact that hell I'm emptying a mash tun with a thimble!! Stay tuned for a better solution .... I used to just pick it up and drop it in a wheel barrow but they seem to be getting heavier as I get older !

Fair point- sometimes you get caught up in the “detail” and forget the fact that hell I'm emptying a mash tun with a thimble!! Stay tuned for a better solution .... I used to just pick it up and drop it in a wheel barrow but they seem to be getting heavier as I get older !

I think a nice shiny SS scoop to match all the rest of that shiny?

Really enjoyed watching that. That's a serious set up you have. I can only dream:hat:

Thanks for the feedback - I know my detail is somewhat lacking shall we say but would like to get more videos out there and hopefully give something back!

I think a nice shiny SS scoop to match all the rest of that shiny?

Yes good idea I am a bit of a magpie for anything shiny!!

I plan on some type of IPA next as I have a load of cascade that needs using and also in the terrible siuation of running off my current beer keg!

Latest posts

Back