Last brewday for 2013!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redhousebrewing

Reaction score
Bottled a batch of short brewed & dry hopped Hoppy Copper (HC is in last chance saloon as a kit for me) and also got a Wherry on the go this am with assistance of junior brewer (8yr old daughter). Not a single empty beer bottle left in the house :thumb: and the Wherry will go in a barrel ready for Christmas.

I have now run out of kits, malt extract, brewing sugar, hops for bitter, even broke my hydrometer washing up so hope Santa thinks I've been good this year!

As a newbie starting out in March today's batch brings it to 16 x 5g brews for the year and even after some bottles earmarked for giveaways the stash exceeds 120 litres!
Many Thanks to all on here for the tips and advice :thumb:

Stuart

Hey Stuart, nice job man!

When I used to brew kits I had a massive soft spot for the Wherry. I kept on coming back to it as the gold standard for my tastes... jealous that you have a bunch of it ready for xmas... but will console myself with several overly-strong-on-purposes ales come yuletide :)

Well done indeed....Now start planning how your going to proceed ...perhaps a modest All Grain venture after Christmas..... :whistle:

Latest posts

Back