Let me introduce myself.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Long time lurker here who has posted on a couple of threads.

Anyhow, thought I would formally introduce myself. Based in South Ox, I have been brewing for about 3 years and started with making basic extract kits. I have now progressed onto AG and am thoroughly enjoying my learning process.

Favourite at the moment is the Dark Mild from the Greg Hughes book. Can’t seem to make enough of it.

Still do the odd extract kit too and currently have a Razorback fermenting away.

Merry Christmas all.

Anyhow, thought I would formally introduce myself. Based in South Ox, I have been brewing for about 3 years and started with making basic extract kits. I have now progressed onto AG and am thoroughly enjoying my learning process.
Favourite at the moment is the Dark Mild from the Greg Hughes book. Can’t seem to make enough of it.
Still do the odd extract kit too and currently have a Razorback fermenting away.
Merry Christmas all.
I suppose reading the heading of this post you are a man of wealth and taste?
Welcome, you have my sympathy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas all.
Mild is quickly becoming my favourite, style, I think, although I've always had some on the go. I looked at Hughes' recipe and promptly changed it out of all recognition in a fit of inspiration. I think I'll make a batch as prescribed and see what it's like. Got distracted by a discussion of early 19th century BB milds and ended making making something like a rich bitter at nearly 7% abv and 65 IBUs. Must get it bottled as initial sips are very promising.
Welcome to the forum, by the way. Delighted to make your aquaintance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back