March Brew and Swap and beyond.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that was quick! Looks like there a lot of 💕 for NZ Pale Ale. If there aren’t any other suggestions I’m going the have ring Malt Miller in the morning and tweak yesterdays order.
Well I'm definitely going to brew my golden ale anyway. And I have the Belgian witbier in the fermenter at the moment for the bonus swap. So with the other summer swap being a NZ pale ale... I need to order some more bottles! 🤣🍻

I bottled my witbier today. MJ21 stopped at 1.017, even after 2-3 weeks in the fermenter. Last time I'll be using that yeast - it's too finicky. (I said that last year, but I mean it this time 😂 )

I may have to skip this one. I had planned to brew a bitter this weekend but doubt it'll be ready in time. My other bitter was a bit bland last time I tried it so wouldn't want to swap that around!!

You can always bottle up the beer, then let it carbonate in the post and condition when it gets to the recipient. I certainly don't mind receiving the odd swap beer slightly later.

Back