Merry Christmas to all our forum members

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To one and all Have a very Merry Christmas and a Hoppy New Beer, & may all your mince pies turn out to be warm moist and sticky like Fannys (Craddock that is)

All the best in Christmas wishes to everyone associated with THBF :drink:
Your a cracking bunch of people who I would now count as friends :thumb:

BB

festive Greetings

Happy Christmas to all at THBF, and a special thanks to Wez and the crew love the site, and can't wait to meet up with people at the Spring Thing

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drink: :drink: :drink: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

JB

Merry Christmas from Down Under.
currently in South East Queensland the weather is awful. It's dipped to an abysmal 26 degrees C with ominous overcast skies.
Locals, donning vests and shorts as futile protection against the bitter cold wander down to the water to seek possible warmth there.

christmas0.jpg

Boat hire operators doing lousy trade - quietest Christmas for decades as a gloomy haze descends on the Glasshouse Mountains in the background (named by Capt. James Cook after the glass factory brick cones in Yorkshire - great example preserved in Lemington West of Newcastle)

christmas1.jpg

Defeated by the unseasonal weather Bribie retreats indoors to a pint or six and awaiting the return of blue skies . :D

yorkshireredLarge.jpg

:twisted: :twisted:

Seriously, hope you and your loved ones have a great holiday and not too badly inconvenienced by the snow and cold snap - would love some of your weather for lagering at the moment. have a good one

Cheers
Michael

Cracking Post M :rofl:

The V1 household would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and a even merrier New Year.
I hope you've all got lots of brewing related pressies :cheers:

Have a good one everyone and a happy New year :cheers:

Not too bad up at 6.30am with an excited little one, presents all delivered, season phone calls made, turkeys all but done so time to relax and watch 'The man who would be king' with a Bushmills and ice

:drink:

Hope you are all having a great Christmas, looking forward to more blood, sweat and beers in 2011 :thumb:

Happy New Year all :cheers:

Good to see the brewing here is still alive and kicking even though I'm not here much to abuse you all.

What a Fabo Christmas it was for any English Cricket fans. I've been giving every Ozzie I know a good **** taking and a bit of Swanny's sprinkler dance just to really rub it in and make myself look like some idiotic POM. Not very often that England have a truly world class sporting team that get results.

My New Years resolution is to get on here a bit more. I miss Wez, V1, Tubby, A T and the drunken chat room banter. Oops sorry Aleman - forgot to mention you. Don't miss you at all :rofl: Is Frisp still about?

Back