Mini keg - give away bonanza!!!! Lol

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motorhomebrew

AKA - RobsHomebrew
Reaction score
Alright fellas. Don't get too excited. I'm offering anyone who is local to me(Blackburn) a MINI KEG FULL of Black Rock Pilsner 4.5% for FREE. Yes its just an inferior kit but Id like to share the fruits of my labour with one of you. And hay if you dont like the beer at least you get yourself a free reusable Keg.. Iv dry hopped it with Hallertau and used Saflager S23 yeast. I'll be kegging this batch in the next couple of days and its FREE to a good home to anyone who is local-ish to me. I'm prepared to drop it off or meet halfway. Obviously this keg will need to be lagered. Unless you wish me to hold onto it for 2 or 3 months I don't mind. My intention for this batch is for summer so its up to you when you drink it but bare in mind you'll need to store it cold for a couple months before drinking. Now then I'm not sure how many, if any of you will be interested in my offer but if I find a few of you are ill have my 2 year old son draw a name out of a hat and that will be the winner. This is of course open to all forum members however I don't know how much it would cost for a courier to send it but all cost would have to be met by yourself. Closing date for enterys will be midnight on Friday 8/1/16 and I will post the winner on Saturday.

EDIT - ill also do 1 runner up prize of 1 PET bottle (500ml) and I will cover the postage. Why not. Its just my way of showing my appreciation.

EDIT - Can anyone els who wants to be involved Cleary state in their comment that they want to be in the hat and include a rough location so I know what category to put you in. This is free beer. 1st place 5L mini keg can only go to relatively local (if you are not local to me but want to be put forward for the mini keg and Will pay for a courier just say so in your comment and I shall add you to the Mini keg category) and anyone from anywhere els in the country will be put into a draw for 2nd place the 500ml PET bottle of lager as I will be posting out of my expense. Cheers

Good luck.

P.s all forum members I hope their is some interest otherwise this thread will be hilarious to laugh at my failure ha ha ha haaaaa. Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll swap you for a mini keg of evil dog that I brewed last April. Only down the road in Bury. It's a bit too strong for me. Daren't open it and can't bring myself to sling it down the sink.

As far as i can see iv only got 2 entrants. Can anyone els who wants to be involved Cleary state in their comment that they want to be in the hat and include a rough location so I know what category to put you in. This is free beer. :D 1st place 5L mini keg can only go to relatively local to me and anyone from anywhere els in the country will be put into a draw for 2nd place the 500ml PET bottle of lager as I will be posting out of my expense. Cheers

If you want to post me a bottle I'm in :-) maybe a little comp or question to answer to make it fair on everyone.

I'm in Birmingham so not local for the keg :-(

[put on hat and false moustache]

Hello, my name is Lotnaw... chuck my name in the hat. I am most definitely not the user called Notlaw who entered the other day.

:whistle:

Latest posts

Back