Mini keg - give away bonanza!!!! Lol

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodger that cheapbrew. And Notlaw I see through your disguise. iv seen you with that beard and a stolen baby riding shotgun walking in the woods. You must think I'm silly. Your in the hat too

Hi Rob,

I'm in Bolton and would be happy, like Sonnal, to do a bit of a swap?

No mini kegs, as I do most of my beer in 2L PET bottles.

Alright slid I would swap but iv not enough beer to swap ha ha. Seen as your in Bolton do you want to be put in the hat?

Ok guys. Thanks to everyone who entered :D PMSL.
The results in,
The Bottle goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
CHEAPBREW.

And the Mini Keg goes to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
NOTLAW.

Message me when you want your beer!

well blow me down, I never usually win anything, I read it sideways and then moved onto the next pic then realised it was my name I'd just read, wahay yahoo, I'm chuffed to little pieces, do you need my address Rob?

well blow me down, I never usually win anything, I read it sideways and then moved onto the next pic then realised it was my name I'd just read, wahay yahoo, I'm chuffed to little pieces, do you need my address Rob?

Lol. Iv got your address still buddy. I'll send it you on the 15th bud. Remember though she you get it. Bung it in your fridge and forget about it for a couple of month. (if you can).
This beer needs lagering as its only just been bottled

Lol. Iv got your address still buddy. I'll send it you on the 15th bud. Remember though she you get it. Bung it in your fridge and forget about it for a couple of month. (if you can).
This beer needs lagering as its only just been bottled

yeah it will go in the cold conservatory, cheers geez nice one:thumb:

Woohoo.! That's the best thing I've ever won.!

I'll give you a shout in the week mate. Then I'm gonna drink it all on Friday neet.

Woohoo.! That's the best thing I've ever won.!

I'll give you a shout in the week mate. Then I'm gonna drink it all on Friday neet.

Ermmm I don't won't to be the bearer of bad news bud but you cant drink this on Friday..........well you could but it wont be ready. You or I need to lager this beer for at least 2 months :(. I did mention this in the original post. Its up to you weather you want to condition this or I can, I don't mind.

Ermmm I don't won't to be the bearer of bad news bud but you cant drink this on Friday..........well you could but it wont be ready. You or I need to lager this beer for at least 2 months :(. I did mention this in the original post. Its up to you weather you want to condition this or I can, I don't mind.

You're right, and I remember reading that now. I was a little bit "intellectually compromised" last night ;)

Latest posts

Back