my cat fell into my brew

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, people put all sorts of stupid things in their beer, and the only way to find out if a new ingredient is going to taste great is to try it out!

Cat beer, sounds great, aye? :cheers:

Have any of your neighbours got a labrador?

If so get the dog to give your beer a good sniff and ask its opinion,

It's had the Cat Scan you may as well get a Lab Report to go with it :rofl:

More seriously, I'm Sure it will be fine, might be better to boil it for 10 though, you can get toxic plasmosis off cats and thats nasty :shock:

UP

This is so funny
Paw you :grin:
Hope u got the cat out in a whisker of time before it started to drink the stuff :pray:
or
Did it drink sooo much it had to have a cat nap :rofl:

Have you tried your Meow Ale yet :party:

:cheers:

Aleman said:
How is the kitten :shock: ?

Like GA I would be tempted to give it a boil for 10 minutes allow it to cool, pitch yeast and continue. otherwise it's destined for the drain I'm afraid

What good would boiling the kitten for 10 minutes do? It wouldn't be properly cooked.

:wha:

luckyeddie said:
Aleman said:
How is the kitten :shock: ?

Like GA I would be tempted to give it a boil for 10 minutes allow it to cool, pitch yeast and continue. otherwise it's destined for the drain I'm afraid
What good would boiling the kitten for 10 minutes do? It wouldn't be properly cooked.

:wha:
Felines are supposed to be served rare :whistle: :whistle: . . . .

I hope none of mine see this or I'll have slippers full of cat puke in the morning :evil:

Latest posts

Back