my first attempt went well cheers 31bb3 for the ag kit

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bodger001

Reaction score
ive finally got my shed built and my ag kit set up. which i got off of 31bb3....

to be honest i cant remember which receipe it was as 31bb3 gave me the grains etc at the time.

but all went well and is happily sitting in my fermenting fridge now.

one question though is it normal to have more sediment than from a kit . ive got at least a 1 1/2 inches of sediment..

hi yes to sediment although you may have a poor hop filter or something like that and have collected bits of grain etc but maybe not . hope it turns out well it often tastes great from ag :cheers:

good to hear it bodger, ive recently done AG#1 and 2 and crossed to the darkside. It is a rule of the forum that you must post a topic with pics of your first brew or it will result in your profile being deleted! :twisted: ! good to see you using Eddie's kit, I was a bawhair away from buying it a few months ago but decided against it, then ended up spending more getting my AG kit together last month!
cheers :cheers:

rich27500 said:
Lots more sediment in fv but less in bottle or keg and clears much quicker and with better clarity.
Agree with the last bit but I don't tend to find I get a lot more sediment. Maybe a little more, but not lots!

Back