My WGJ + Cranberry Photo

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks nice, I bought some WGJ + Cranberry today to make this I seem to remember seeing the recipe in the WOW variation thread :hmm:

Oh yes, Newcastle Brown bottle :lol: god knows where that came from :wha:

I date from bottling .......... my notes have all the other info :geek:

Thanks for the label comment Davey :D that's the way I do it on everything now.

IceColdRum said:
That looks nice, I bought some WGJ + Cranberry today

It's a really nice variant ICR ....... I can't fault it. Really wonderful wine. Just follow that recipe ;) I did 6 and this one's the first to be drinkable ...... though don't rush it.

Pjam said:
IceColdRum said:
That looks nice, I bought some WGJ + Cranberry today

It's a really nice variant ICR ....... I can't fault it. Really wonderful wine. Just follow that recipe ;) I did 6 and this one's the first to be drinkable ...... though don't rush it.

Thanks Pjam I can't find the recipe now :doh: do you have a link?

Last edited by a moderator:
IceColdRum said:
bobsbeer said:
Looks great and hopefully tastes just as good. Cranberry and Pomegranate is a good one too.

Don't give me ideas :electric:

I hope that's cranberry and WGJ in one DJ and Pomegranate and WGJ in the second, not cranberry and Pomegranate with no WGJ in 1 DJ.

Chippy_Tea said:
IceColdRum said:
bobsbeer said:
Looks great and hopefully tastes just as good. Cranberry and Pomegranate is a good one too.

Don't give me ideas :electric:

I hope that's cranberry and WGJ in one DJ and Pomegranate and WGJ in the second, not cranberry and Pomegranate with no WGJ in 1 DJ.

I assumed he meant 1lt Cranberry + 1ltr Pomegranate + 1lt WGJ? as that sounds quite nice

Latest posts

Back