New Brewpot

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyB78

Regular.
Reaction score
Just had one of these bad boys delivered thanks to the Malt Miller and an early birhtday present from SWMBO

photo.JPG

50 Litre boiler with tap and hop strainer, can't wait to give a it a try. No more maxi biab working out sparges and top ups!

Now to decide what the first brew in it is going to be, hopback summer lightening or a Golden Cascade :wha:

ooh your bottom will be twitching till brew day..... :D

Got the same type of pot , very nice , will last years and years . Do you use gas or electric , mines gas and in the shed brewing for me.

Gas for me too, use the hob as swmbo has no control over what goes on in the kitchen :)

Hopefully it will be strong enough, it got a 19L pot up to boil with no problems so should be fine.

you must have a hell of a hob then , my gas burner (for brewing in shed) is 7.5kw (i think) and when wort is around 50c ish it still takes 20 mins to get boil on .

It's a pretty good one (cost enough that's for sure!)

Am crossing everything that it can get it up to a boil , otherwise I'll have to go electric or get a propane burner, neither of which are ideal as more expense.

It's cable tied o the lid in he pic, I couldn't find the scissors to cut I off.

Apparently we have plans this weekend so its christening brew will have to wait a week :(

cwiseman77 said:
Considering getting one of these. You tries it out yet?

Hi CWiseman, I've got one of these. Fantastic bit of kit and great service from Rob at the Malt Miller. Couldn't recommend it enough

tommillski said:
cwiseman77 said:
Considering getting one of these. You tries it out yet?

Hi CWiseman, I've got one of these. Fantastic bit of kit and great service from Rob at the Malt Miller. Couldn't recommend it enough

I used it a few weeks ago and it's a great bit of kit, thoroughly recommend it. And as tommillski says great service from Rob at the Malt Miller.

You can probably do slightly cheaper making it yourself, but for the few quid extra it's well worth getting it pre made for you.

Latest posts

Back