Next Brew - Idea's pls

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SE10PAT

Reaction score
Looking for a bit of assistance on my next choice of homebrew pls guys. I have a St Peter Golden Ale lined up for a summer sunshine drink, and a Brewferm Triple for the late summer / early autumn.

Any suggestions on what else I can brew kit wise? I've done the likes of Wherry and Colne Valley before, plus some ciders and stouts. A friend has recommended Woodfores Admiral Reserve, anyone got any other suggestions? There are so many to choose from I dont know what to do next!!

In a pub I would be drinking the likes of Doom Bar, London Pride, Youngs etc all the regular ales

cheer
Pat

Firstly, I like your amount of forward planning! The ones lined up, are they already in the bottle waiting for a grand opening? If so, good work.

I've recently finished, and nearly finished drinking a batch of Coopers Imperial Stout and it was lovely! It's only a one can kit, so I think next time I'll try a two can version and see how much difference there is, but I would definitely recommend it.

I'm thinking of getting a Coopers Mexican Cerveza kit on the go soon, so I can get it in the bottle ready for "summer".

I'm trying to store brews up so they are in the shed for at least 4 months and have time to condition nicely in the bottle, hence the forward planning! The Diablo has only been in the bottle for a month so looking at Easter before I even think of a taster.

I did a Coopers Cerveza last summer and it turned out really flat. Not quite sure where it went wrong but alas it did. The Coopers Aussie Lager I did is fantastic though. The Coopers Stout I have is being stored up for my week on the sofa watching the Cheltenham Festival :drink:

I will probably give the Admirals Reserve a bash, might have to get a taster off him first though :grin:

Back