No bubbling

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a off pint in the past and the taste I had slightly reminded me of this so I'm just hoping it changes jnce completed and bottled but it's my 1st attempt so I'm not expecting a great ale
Cheers
What you have tasted is a combination of 'green' i.e unconditioned beer, and yeast since your brew has yet to clear.
Patience is a friend of the homebrewer. After the two weeks or so in the FV you have to wait, again :-(, for another one or two weeks for your beer to carbonate after priming, and then, yet again :-( :-(, another two weeks in the cool to condition. You can then 'sample'. Depending on what you have brewed you may be able to start drinking it then, but most beers do improve with keeping. Hopefully your patience will rewarded and you will be more than happy with the result of your first brew. :thumb:

That's fine I'm I no rush and have plenty of shops for ale in the mean time. By summer I should have a good supply of beer and wine!

Latest posts

Back